Re: [podcasters] New to Group - New Podcast

  • Rick Stringer
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
      Good luck with your new podcast. I'm looking forward to listening.

      Rick
      __________________________________
      Parsec Award Winner 2006, 2007, & 2008
      Variant Frequencies Podcast
      http://www.variantfrequencies.com
      The Failed Cities Monologues
      http://www.podiobooks.com/title/the-failed-cities-monologues/

      On Feb 4, 2009, at 9:58 PM, willysid wrote:

      > Hi, I'm brand new to the group and thought I would say hello. I also
      > have a brand new
      > podcast, It's at fearondemand.com. I'm still working on the quality
      > of my intros, but the
      > stories are sound. It's horror and suspense fiction.
      >
      > Episode 1 is definitely for mature listeners, Episode 2 is short and
      > chilling. Stories are by
      > Charles A. Gramlich author of Cold in the Light, and Wayne Allen
      > Sallee, frequently featured
      > in Year's Best Horror.
      >
      > HOpe you can drop by, visit and comment if you're inclined.

    • Kevin
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
        hey...welcome aboard.

        Kevin
        sisco83@...
        http://www.gcast.com/u/kjsisco

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
          If you get to #5, send me a few promos and I'll add them to my rotation.

          Walt Snider
          phone: (954) SPY-NEWS
          email: <mailto:walt@...> walt@...
          web: <http://www.waltsnider.com/> www.WaltSnider.com
          blog: www.OffTheWalt.com
          podcasts: <http://www.korenewmedia.com/> www.KoreNewMedia.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
            Thanks Walt, we'll probably hit 5 posted episodes sometime in the spring.

            Sid