Re: New to Group - New Podcast

  • willysid
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
      Hi Mike, nice to meet you here.

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Wills" <mike@...> wrote:

      > Welcome to the black hole known as podcasting.
      >
      > --
      > Mike Wills
      > Podcast Mike Productions http://podcastmike.com
      > Skype: koldark | Ph: 612-605-9821
      > http://www.linkedin.com/in/mikewills

    • Rick Stringer
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
        Good luck with your new podcast. I'm looking forward to listening.

        Rick
        __________________________________
        Parsec Award Winner 2006, 2007, & 2008
        Variant Frequencies Podcast
        http://www.variantfrequencies.com
        The Failed Cities Monologues
        http://www.podiobooks.com/title/the-failed-cities-monologues/

        On Feb 4, 2009, at 9:58 PM, willysid wrote:

        > Hi, I'm brand new to the group and thought I would say hello. I also
        > have a brand new
        > podcast, It's at fearondemand.com. I'm still working on the quality
        > of my intros, but the
        > stories are sound. It's horror and suspense fiction.
        >
        > Episode 1 is definitely for mature listeners, Episode 2 is short and
        > chilling. Stories are by
        > Charles A. Gramlich author of Cold in the Light, and Wayne Allen
        > Sallee, frequently featured
        > in Year's Best Horror.
        >
        > HOpe you can drop by, visit and comment if you're inclined.

      • Kevin
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
          hey...welcome aboard.

          Kevin
          sisco83@...
          http://www.gcast.com/u/kjsisco

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
            If you get to #5, send me a few promos and I'll add them to my rotation.

            Walt Snider
            phone: (954) SPY-NEWS
            email: <mailto:walt@...> walt@...
            web: <http://www.waltsnider.com/> www.WaltSnider.com
            blog: www.OffTheWalt.com
            podcasts: <http://www.korenewmedia.com/> www.KoreNewMedia.com

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
              Thanks Walt, we'll probably hit 5 posted episodes sometime in the spring.

              Sid