RE: [podcasters] New to Group - New Podcast

  • Mike Wills
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
      Welcome to the black hole known as podcasting.

      --
      Mike Wills
      Podcast Mike Productions http://podcastmike.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
        Hi Mike, nice to meet you here.

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Wills" <mike@...> wrote:

        > Welcome to the black hole known as podcasting.
        >
        > --
        > Mike Wills
        > Podcast Mike Productions http://podcastmike.com
        > Skype: koldark | Ph: 612-605-9821
        > http://www.linkedin.com/in/mikewills

      • Rick Stringer
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
          Good luck with your new podcast. I'm looking forward to listening.

          Rick
          __________________________________
          Parsec Award Winner 2006, 2007, & 2008
          Variant Frequencies Podcast
          http://www.variantfrequencies.com
          The Failed Cities Monologues
          http://www.podiobooks.com/title/the-failed-cities-monologues/

          On Feb 4, 2009, at 9:58 PM, willysid wrote:

          > Hi, I'm brand new to the group and thought I would say hello. I also
          > have a brand new
          > podcast, It's at fearondemand.com. I'm still working on the quality
          > of my intros, but the
          > stories are sound. It's horror and suspense fiction.
          >
          > Episode 1 is definitely for mature listeners, Episode 2 is short and
          > chilling. Stories are by
          > Charles A. Gramlich author of Cold in the Light, and Wayne Allen
          > Sallee, frequently featured
          > in Year's Best Horror.
          >
          > HOpe you can drop by, visit and comment if you're inclined.

        • Kevin
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
            hey...welcome aboard.

            Kevin
            sisco83@...
            http://www.gcast.com/u/kjsisco

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
              If you get to #5, send me a few promos and I'll add them to my rotation.

              Walt Snider
              phone: (954) SPY-NEWS
              email: <mailto:walt@...> walt@...
              web: <http://www.waltsnider.com/> www.WaltSnider.com
              blog: www.OffTheWalt.com
              podcasts: <http://www.korenewmedia.com/> www.KoreNewMedia.com

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
                Thanks Walt, we'll probably hit 5 posted episodes sometime in the spring.

                Sid