New to Group - New Podcast

  • willysid
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
      Hi, I'm brand new to the group and thought I would say hello. I also have a brand new
      podcast, It's at fearondemand.com. I'm still working on the quality of my intros, but the
      stories are sound. It's horror and suspense fiction.

      Episode 1 is definitely for mature listeners, Episode 2 is short and chilling. Stories are by
      Charles A. Gramlich author of Cold in the Light, and Wayne Allen Sallee, frequently featured
      in Year's Best Horror.

      HOpe you can drop by, visit and comment if you're inclined.
    • Mike Wills
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
        Welcome to the black hole known as podcasting.

        --
        Mike Wills
        Podcast Mike Productions http://podcastmike.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
          Hi Mike, nice to meet you here.

          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Wills" <mike@...> wrote:

          > Welcome to the black hole known as podcasting.
          >
          > --
          > Mike Wills
          > Podcast Mike Productions http://podcastmike.com
          > Skype: koldark | Ph: 612-605-9821
          > http://www.linkedin.com/in/mikewills

        • Rick Stringer
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
            Good luck with your new podcast. I'm looking forward to listening.

            Rick
            __________________________________
            Parsec Award Winner 2006, 2007, & 2008
            Variant Frequencies Podcast
            http://www.variantfrequencies.com
            The Failed Cities Monologues
            http://www.podiobooks.com/title/the-failed-cities-monologues/

            On Feb 4, 2009, at 9:58 PM, willysid wrote:

            > Hi, I'm brand new to the group and thought I would say hello. I also
            > have a brand new
            > podcast, It's at fearondemand.com. I'm still working on the quality
            > of my intros, but the
            > stories are sound. It's horror and suspense fiction.
            >
            > Episode 1 is definitely for mature listeners, Episode 2 is short and
            > chilling. Stories are by
            > Charles A. Gramlich author of Cold in the Light, and Wayne Allen
            > Sallee, frequently featured
            > in Year's Best Horror.
            >
            > HOpe you can drop by, visit and comment if you're inclined.

          • Kevin
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
              hey...welcome aboard.

              Kevin
              sisco83@...
              http://www.gcast.com/u/kjsisco

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
                If you get to #5, send me a few promos and I'll add them to my rotation.

                Walt Snider
                phone: (954) SPY-NEWS
                email: <mailto:walt@...> walt@...
                web: <http://www.waltsnider.com/> www.WaltSnider.com
                blog: www.OffTheWalt.com
                podcasts: <http://www.korenewmedia.com/> www.KoreNewMedia.com

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
                  Thanks Walt, we'll probably hit 5 posted episodes sometime in the spring.

                  Sid