Re: very primitive question

  • Mike Sharpe
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2009
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "lyndagroup" <boulderboomer@...> wrote:

      > Thanks so much, Mike and Jacek! I appreciate the info.
      >
      > Lynda
      > www.lyndahilburnauthor.com

      Glad to help.

      Some of us here are users and Authors on Podiobooks.com . This Site
      offers entire AudioBooks for Free in Podcast Form. The Only Catch is
      that you need to either Give permission to someone to Make your novel
      in to a Podcast or create it yourself.

      Scott Silger, who's recently appeared in the NY Times Best sellers
      list, Podcasts all of his books, including the one that was Published
      this year. (It's not complete but he's working on that.)

      Since you've got a series going, you may want to Podcast the entire
      first novel. You may get more sales out of it!

      I strongly suggest that you take a look at Podiobooks.com

      Mike
    • Karin Hoegh
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2009
        I can recommend the software Tool Factory -
        http://www.toolfactory.com/products/page?id=2121

        You can create mp3 files (or wav) - and you can choose to podcast your
        files (create RSS) - very very easy.

        There is a 30 day free demo - with this software you donĀ“t need to
        spend so much on your michrophone - the encoder in the programme is
        very good.

        Even though it is an educational software - you can still use it for
        your purpose.

        Good luck

        Karin

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Sharpe" <windytwit@...> wrote:

        > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "lyndagroup" <boulderboomer@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Thanks so much, Mike and Jacek! I appreciate the info.
        > >
        > > Lynda
        > > www.lyndahilburnauthor.com
        > >

        > Glad to help.
        >
        > Some of us here are users and Authors on Podiobooks.com . This Site
        > offers entire AudioBooks for Free in Podcast Form. The Only Catch is
        > that you need to either Give permission to someone to Make your novel
        > in to a Podcast or create it yourself.
        >
        > Scott Silger, who's recently appeared in the NY Times Best sellers
        > list, Podcasts all of his books, including the one that was Published
        > this year. (It's not complete but he's working on that.)
        >
        > Since you've got a series going, you may want to Podcast the entire
        > first novel. You may get more sales out of it!
        >
        > I strongly suggest that you take a look at Podiobooks.com
        >
        > Mike

      • Kevin
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2009
          hmmm, well you need to ask yourself some questions:
          What will I use to record?
          What podcasting survice will I use to publish my files?
          Answer those two questions and you'll be on the right track!

          Kevin
          sisco83@...
          http://www.gcast.com/u/kjsisco