Re: [podcasters] Garageband problems

  • Geek -
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 30, 2009
      Thank you Shawn. I know she was at work, so that could be the reason
      for the delay.

      The file may be named the same as another, not sure. I had her try the
      same file with like 5 seconds added to the front, as well as chopped
      in half versions of the show, all came back the same, 7:14 and nothing
      beyond. She opened older shows, and older files with me side, and all
      opened fine.

      Dwight Wallbridge,
      Blogger, Photographer, Geek

      All Things Azeroth http://www.allthingsazeroth.com/