Re: [podcasters] Re: Migrating Feedburner to Google

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 27, 2009
      Stephen

      I think I know what may have happened you signed up for our stats
      service before we offered the premium service and your account never got
      upgraded. I have extended your service a year as you should have been on
      Premium since about July. Be sure to let us know immediately if
      something does not look right in the future..

      1. You should be getting those daily emails with the stats data have
      pinged Angelo on that.
      2. The world map feedback is great
      3. Yepp you should be able to see full list versus abridged list.
      4. Email me the username, password and which of the 3 programs you wants
      that account to access.

      Anytime you have a technical issue im a email away or you can submit a
      ticket via the contact link on the website..

      Todd

      > If I'm missing some obvious in the interface for the date graphs,
      > Todd, I'd love to know where to click to see them. And anyone else
      > who wants to know what the RawVoice Stats interface looks like...
      > Well, there you go. Those are my stats and I freely consent for
      > anyone to look at them or share them. Just don't change them, sell
      > them, or rickroll them.

      In the pull down you should see a Tab that says trending (Angelo
      Investigating)