Re: [podcasters] Re: Migrating Feedburner to Google

    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 27, 2009
      On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 3:38 PM, Todd Cochrane <geeknews@...> wrote:

      > Your on the premium service and you have access to the graph that shows
      > month to month consumption on your show.. We should have a daily/weekly
      > consumption graph as well.

      That sounds very useful. Where are those graphs located? What I see
      is a dropdown allowing me to choose "Summary," "Overall," and all of
      the months that I've been with the service. I also have icons to
      print to a printer or to PDF. (I always choose the printer and then
      "Save as PDF" from my Mac, because the PDF report from RawVoice
      inserts blank pages.)

      The "Overall" and monthly pages have some pie charts for platform,
      client and country, but everything else is tabular totals. There are
      no date graphs anywhere that I can find. Not monthly, weekly, nor
      daily. Just so that there's no confusion on what I'm looking at, I
      saved some screenshots and PDF reports, and uploaded them here:

      http://www.scribd.com/people/documents/7086716/folder/65960

      If I'm missing some obvious in the interface for the date graphs,
      Todd, I'd love to know where to click to see them. And anyone else
      who wants to know what the RawVoice Stats interface looks like...
      Well, there you go. Those are my stats and I freely consent for
      anyone to look at them or share them. Just don't change them, sell
      them, or rickroll them.

      > We have a list of enhancements we are about
      > to start working on and I think that would be a good addition. Always
      > feel free to drop us suggestions on what info to provide that we done
      > currently we have all the data it is just a matter of putting it in the
      > correct visual format.. We have had a couple of submissions drawn on a
      > piece of paper so we will take any inputs...

      Fabulous. Since you're soliciting feedback, a few other minor nits:

      1.) I'm not getting the weekly e-mail reports that I specified in the
      settings.

      2.) The colored country map isn't very useful. The United States (1.1
      million downloads) and Canada (86,000 downloads) are exactly the same
      shade of blue. Some of Europe is a lighter blue, and the rest of the
      world is white even though I know I have downloads in South America.

      3.) When I clicked on the "Full List" link under that country table, I
      got an error popup saying "Premium Users Only." I thought I *am* a
      premium user. You've confirmed in this thread that I'm a premium
      user. I know I paid money for all three podcasts last Spring. Am I
      just configured wrong in your system?

      4.) Finally, I never received any info about creating read-only
      "guest" accounts for advertising clients, which Angelo had said was a
      coming-soon feature when I signed on last March. Is that available
      yet?

      If I can offer any additional information that might help, please let me know.

      Oh... And even if I did have date graphs from RawVoice, that wouldn't
      entirely replace FeedBurner's usefulness for me. They have access to
      different metrics than you do. I use RawVoice to track my download
      stats and FeedBurner to track my feed stats. The two spheres together
      are complementary, and you're both valuable in different ways.

      http://www.escapepod.org
    • Todd Cochrane
      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 27, 2009
        Stephen

        I think I know what may have happened you signed up for our stats
        service before we offered the premium service and your account never got
        upgraded. I have extended your service a year as you should have been on
        Premium since about July. Be sure to let us know immediately if
        something does not look right in the future..

        1. You should be getting those daily emails with the stats data have
        pinged Angelo on that.
        2. The world map feedback is great
        3. Yepp you should be able to see full list versus abridged list.
        4. Email me the username, password and which of the 3 programs you wants
        that account to access.

        Anytime you have a technical issue im a email away or you can submit a
        ticket via the contact link on the website..

        Todd

        > If I'm missing some obvious in the interface for the date graphs,
        > Todd, I'd love to know where to click to see them. And anyone else
        > who wants to know what the RawVoice Stats interface looks like...
        > Well, there you go. Those are my stats and I freely consent for
        > anyone to look at them or share them. Just don't change them, sell
        > them, or rickroll them.

        In the pull down you should see a Tab that says trending (Angelo
        Investigating)