RE: [podcasters] Podcast intro's and outro's

  • Walt Snider
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2009
      When I record at home, I use an LX-3000 USB mic which has great results,
      when I record outside (mixer and proper mic, etc) I use both a windscreen
      (air conditioning, refrigerator, etc) and a pop filter. Some still gets
      through, but the $30 I spent up front saves me lots of hours in post.

      Walt Snider
      phone: (954) SPY-NEWS
      email: <mailto:walt@...> walt@...
      web: <http://www.waltsnider.com/> www.WaltSnider.com