Re: [podcasters] Podcast intro's and outro's

  • Dan Hughes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2009
      Mike, I checked out your podcast to hear the new intro (the guy just
      sounds like he has a lot of Bronx street cred), and I noticed that when
      you speak, your P's pop pretty badly.

      Get that mike above your nose, back away from the mike a bit, stick a
      windscreen or pop filter between your mouth and the mike, etc.

      Best,

      ---Dan, http://danhughes.net
      Podcasts:
      http://thetreasurecorner.com
      http://thesoftballcorner.com
    • Walt Snider
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2009
        When I record at home, I use an LX-3000 USB mic which has great results,
        when I record outside (mixer and proper mic, etc) I use both a windscreen
        (air conditioning, refrigerator, etc) and a pop filter. Some still gets
        through, but the $30 I spent up front saves me lots of hours in post.

        Walt Snider
        phone: (954) SPY-NEWS
        email: <mailto:walt@...> walt@...
        web: <http://www.waltsnider.com/> www.WaltSnider.com