Podcast intro's and outro's

  • Michael Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2009
      Hey everyone An audio engineer friend of mine did a podcast intro for me recently. I posted a podcast episode with the intro for the first time today. It is on my blog at this link
      I told him what I wanted it to say and the type of music I wanted and made it for me. I just thought id spread the word for him if anyone needed any audio work done. If anyone needs any just email me and ill tell you how to contact him.

      Thanks
      Mike
      Cross Campus Ministry Podcast,
      A Podcast for Christian College Students and youth in itunes and at crosscampusministry.com

      totalcleanair.com

    • Dan Hughes
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2009
        Mike, I checked out your podcast to hear the new intro (the guy just
        sounds like he has a lot of Bronx street cred), and I noticed that when
        you speak, your P's pop pretty badly.

        Get that mike above your nose, back away from the mike a bit, stick a
        windscreen or pop filter between your mouth and the mike, etc.

        Best,

        ---Dan, http://danhughes.net
        Podcasts:
        http://thetreasurecorner.com
        http://thesoftballcorner.com
      • Walt Snider
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2009
          When I record at home, I use an LX-3000 USB mic which has great results,
          when I record outside (mixer and proper mic, etc) I use both a windscreen
          (air conditioning, refrigerator, etc) and a pop filter. Some still gets
          through, but the $30 I spent up front saves me lots of hours in post.

          Walt Snider
          phone: (954) SPY-NEWS
          email: <mailto:walt@...> walt@...
          web: <http://www.waltsnider.com/> www.WaltSnider.com