Re: [podcasters] Today: A Veteran Podcaster Streams Video, Performs Original Music

  • Matthew Wayne Selznick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2009
      On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 3:59 PM, Walt Snider <waltsnider@...> wrote:
      > If you have any recorded, I could throw it in my Kore News or Kore Groove
      > shows.

      Thanks for the offer, Walt -- everything here:
      http://www.mattselznick.com/music
      is "podsafe."

      I add to the available songs periodically.

      As for the recordings from today's live performance, it's only
      available to folks who tip $15.00 or more on the day of the show. I
      will be releasing the video on my site soon, however.

      Best,

      --
      Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Author, Podcaster, Social Media Authority

      Paperback, Ebook, iPhone, Kindle, MP3 CD, Free Podcast
      http://www.bravemenrun.com