Re: [podcasters] Good news

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 22, 2009
      It was 22 Jan 2009, when Stephen Eley commented:

      > On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 11:37 PM, David Smith
      > <grizzly@...> wrote:
      > > Got kind of a flattering show of interest recently.
      >
      > That's terrific! Congratulations.
      >
      > It's a great demonstration of what I think may be the core virtue of
      > podcasting: you can establish a voice for yourself in anything. On
      > any subject. And if what you say on it is real and good, the people
      > who share that passion will come to you and you'll have made the world just
      > a little bit richer.

      Thanks, Steve. And thanks to everyone else who jumped in! I'm "pleased
      as punch," myself. Not necessarily going to focus on Seton books, but
      maybe the whole Naturalist thing is a good fit -- certainly seem to have a
      voice suited to such.

      Which is funny, since I'm not so very small-town as all that. But hey, if
      you wanna talk, you put the soapbox on the corner where the people are,
      not in the closet with your old disco outfits and Halloween costumes.

      By the way, I'm listening my way through all the old "Podholes" podcasts.
      Still much to learn, of course. You & Mike ever gonna do more? ;-)

      --

      Grizzly's Growls Podcasts: <http://grizzlysgrowls.com>
      Blog: <http://blog.grizzlysgrowls.com>