Re: anything new for listener feedback?

  • handyguyspodcast
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2009
      If you find something that works well let me know. I use a call-in
      number, email, contact form, blog comments and twitter.

      I am considering opening up a ustream during the recording session.
      Also considering a forum.

      We get very few calls and a fair number of emails and contacts using
      the web form. We get very little interaction from twitter (haven't
      promoted that).

      What I find peculiar - The Handyguys Podcast offers free home
      improvement advice. People email us questions, we answer those
      questions very expertly and very quickly. We then pick and choose what
      questions to use 'on the air' when we record. We mix the listener
      questions and our answers with other related content.

      When we reply to an email with a great answer usually we get no reply,
      no Thank You, no nothing. It goes into a black hole. Could be spam
      filters maybe. I find the same thing on forums.

      good luck