Re: [podcasters] Any wordpress geniuses out there?

  • Michael Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2009
      i went into the database and took the /wordpress out. it still doesnt work. anyway its 12:13 am im going to bed.
      hopefully ill get the site up soon.
      thanks

      Cross Campus Ministry Podcast, A Podcast for Christian College Students in itunes and at Videobible.blogspot.com

      From: Jason Tucker <abstrakone@gmail. com>

      To: podcasters@yahoogro ups.com

      Date: Friday, January 9, 2009, 5:12 PM

      It looks like some of the fields in th DB are still referencing the old

      location. Since this is a new site I'd suggest dumping the db and just

      reinstalling from scratch. If you have some DB experience you could go in

      there and remove the /wordpress from the end of the base URL fields and be

      back in business.

      -Jason

      On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 1:48 PM, serviceyourac <serviceyourac@ yahoo.com>wrote:

      > Iam trying to start a new blog with a podcast but i cant even get my

      > site up. at first it was running at totalcleanair. com/wordpress but i

      > wanted it to be totalcleanair. com so i deleted the files and

      > reuploaded them to my root folder without the wordpress folder and now

      > it looks like this: totalcleanair. com

      > any ideas?

      Jason Tucker

      http://www.jasontuc ker.us