Re: [podcasters] Any wordpress geniuses out there?

  • Matthew Wayne Selznick
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2009
      It's not reading your CSS file -- for starters. :-) I have some
      ideas of the other problems you may have due to the move -- contact me
      directly and let's see if we can work to fix it.

      --
      Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Author, Podcaster, Social Media Authority

      Paperback, Ebook, iPhone, Kindle, MP3 CD, Free Podcast
      http://www.bravemenrun.com
    • Jason Tucker
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2009
        It looks like some of the fields in th DB are still referencing the old
        location. Since this is a new site I'd suggest dumping the db and just
        reinstalling from scratch. If you have some DB experience you could go in
        there and remove the /wordpress from the end of the base URL fields and be
        back in business.

        -Jason

        On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 1:48 PM, serviceyourac <serviceyourac@...>wrote:

        > Iam trying to start a new blog with a podcast but i cant even get my
        > site up. at first it was running at totalcleanair.com/wordpress but i
        > wanted it to be totalcleanair.com so i deleted the files and
        > reuploaded them to my root folder without the wordpress folder and now
        > it looks like this: totalcleanair.com
        >
        > any ideas?

        Jason Tucker
        http://www.jasontucker.us

        Host of the following podcasts:
        http://www.TuckerTales.com itunes: http://tinyurl.com/ysncf9
        http://www.GeekFit.com itunes: http://tinyurl.com/yj48uq
        http://www.EverythingTech.tv itunes: http://tinyurl.com/ypx6db
        http://www.BarNutsPodcast.com itunes: http://tinyurl.com/yvvkqb

      • Michael Johnson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2009
          I can log in at http://totalcleanair.com/wp-login.php it just wont show up at toalcleanair.com it has to be something easy.

          Cross Campus Ministry Podcast, A Podcast for Christian College Students in itunes and at Videobible.blogspot.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2009
            i went into the database and took the /wordpress out. it still doesnt work. anyway its 12:13 am im going to bed.
            hopefully ill get the site up soon.
            thanks

            From: Jason Tucker <abstrakone@gmail. com>

            To: podcasters@yahoogro ups.com