IEEE publication: Podcast Distribution over Digital Broadcast

  • chrotzoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      Hi everybody.

      Over the last years I was researching about the distribution of
      podcast content over digital broadcast technologies like DAB, DVB,
      HD-Radio, etc. - the idea is to get of some kind of a hybrid solution.

      Finally our ideas were picked up by the IEEE and published:

      Subscription of digital broadcast content utilizing the syndication
      feeds mechanism
      Schatter, G.; Rotzoll, C.
      Consumer Electronics, IEEE Transactions on
      Volume 54, Issue 4, November 2008 Page(s):2015 - 2022
      Digital Object Identifier 10.1109/TCE.2008.4711267

      There is no free download of that article, but you find the same
      research results in a paper published earlier on the "9th Workshop of
      Digital Broadcasting Workshop" 2008:

      "Towards an Unified Approach of Podcast Distribution via Broadcast and
      Cellular Systems" - download PDF at
      http://www.rotzoll.de/Paper_9thWSDB%20_Rotzoll.pdf

      If you have any comments, feel free to contact me
      christian@...

      -- greetz, Christian from Germany