Order 66 One Year Bumpers Needed

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      Hey guys, Dave here from The Order 66 Podcast. I'm not terribly
      active, but our one year show is coming up this weekend and I'd
      encourage nay of you to drop us a bumper for your show and send any
      wishes to us on this milestone. Two ways you can do it, email me here
      on the board or at gmdave at d20radio dot com, or call our LUSA line
      at 206-600-5872 (LUSA). Thanks and good casts to all!