Podango Show Builder Lite *may* live on...

  • Will Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2008
      All,
      I received this information on Podango Show Builder Lite last night.
      Please email them if you are interested in paying for the service.

      **************************

      Dear Podango Show Builder Lite Customers,

      We at Podango believe that you, our customers, are our most valuable
      asset. Given this belief, we have always done our best to be honest
      and forthright in our dealings with you. The current uncertainties of
      the financial market has affected many of us in this nation. As of
      last week, Podango is no longer immune to it's effects. Our ability to
      continue operations past the end of this year (2008) is in question.

      Given the structure of PSBL you should have the source and output
      files of all your shows on your computer and/or hosting sites other
      than Podango. If this is not the case, you should take steps to move
      it to another service.

      We know of no other assembly service like PSBL or we would provide you
      a reference. We may be able to keep this service running if you the
      existing customers are willing to pay a monthly service fee for it
      use.

      If you are willing to pay a monthly fee starting at the first of the
      year please respond to info@... and let us know how much you
      would be willing to pay monthly. This feedback will allow us to
      determine if we can get enough subscribers at a reasonable price to
      continue providing PSBL.

      As soon as we have enough data to determine the viability of
      continuing the service, we will notify you.

      As of today, the last day of operation for the PSBL service will be
      December 31st.

      Again I personally apologize for this short notice. Let us know if you
      would like to continue under a service fee.

      Thank you,

      Doug

      Douglas G. Smith
      President - Podango