Podango Announcement

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2008
      The team at RawVoice is sorry to read the news about Podango’s potential
      of ceasing operations before the end of the year. We believe competition
      is good and encourages innovation and efficiency. The loss of Podango’s
      services and innovative capabilities are a real loss to the new media
      community.

      solution to help those podcast host move their media and shows quickly
      and efficiently. We have been working throughout the night to develop a
      special script to help them automate the move. Their are some steps the
      podcasters can do at this very moment to prepare to transition to a new
      hosting provider and we have posted those steps on our blog at
      http://blog.blubrry.com

      In addition we will be offering 30 days free no further obligation
      hosting to any podcaster that is inclined to move their show to our
      podcast hosting and publishing service. Many of those media creators
      will need a few more days beyond the end of the year to make permanent
      decisions on what they will do with their podcasts.

      As we stated to our members last week RawVoice remains a profitable
      company with significant cash reserves that is not beholden to investors
      in any way. We continue to offer new innovative services and as we
      prepare to move into Quarter 1 2009 we see no slow down in advertising
      dollars for our podcasters and out hosting and podcast statistic
      services continue to grow at rates that we predicted.

      Todd