ID3 Tag IT: Chinese Language

  • Joseph Puentes
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2008
      Hi,

      I'm starting an International Vegan/Vegetarian Languages Podcast and I'm
      working with a person in China right now. I found a nice HTML conversion
      tool for the website show notes but I can't figure out how to get the
      Chinese Characters to show up when I tag it. First I tried using the
      characters as is and then I tried using the html code but neither worked.

      Anybody have any word of wisdom to share with me on that topic?

      joseph

      =====================

      Joseph Puentes
      http://h2opodcast.com/vsse.html (Vegan Environmental Solutions Podcast)
      http://h2opodcast.com (Environmental Podcast)
      http://h2opodcast.blogspot.com/ (Blog for above)
      http://PleaseListenToYourMom.com (Women's Peace Podcast)
      http://NuestraFamiliaUnida.com (Latin American History Podcast)
      http://NuestrosRanchos.com (Jalisco, Zacatecas, and Aguascalientes
      Genealogy)
    • David Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2008
        It was 26 Dec 2008, when Joseph Puentes commented:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I'm starting an International Vegan/Vegetarian Languages Podcast and I'm
        > working with a person in China right now. I found a nice HTML conversion
        > tool for the website show notes but I can't figure out how to get the
        > Chinese Characters to show up when I tag it. First I tried using the
        > characters as is and then I tried using the html code but neither worked.
        >
        > Anybody have any word of wisdom to share with me on that topic?

        I set up a Yahoo Babelfish widget on both my websites the other day. Have
        you looked at that for, at least, translating the shownotes when they're
        looking at the website?

        --

        Grizzly's Growls Podcasts: <http://grizzlysgrowls.com>
        Blog: <http://blog.grizzlysgrowls.com>