OT: IE security flaw

  • Gabe
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2008
      Normally I do not send virus warnings to the group. However, this
      one is already very serious and is poised to become one of the most
      devastating security problems of 2009.

      If you currently use Internet Explorer, any version, you should read
      this article and take appropriate steps.

      http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/111811

      This flaw can compromise your passwords for online banking and bill
      paying, email, online shopping and much more.

      Gabe
    • writerpatrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2008
        They're a little unclear as to what exactly the security flaw is. I
        gathered it had something to do with malicous code on some webpages,
        which means that it would be a matter of avoiding certain sites. I
        never use the Internet for online banking or credit cards anyways.