Re: [podcasters] flash

  • Brian Richardson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008
      There's a number of different flash players that plug into blogging
      software.

      The Podpress plug-in provides a flash player for Wordpress. I use that
      along with the FLV plug-in provided by DreamHost (my webhost).

      A Google search will turn up others. Some are free license, some require
      a license for commercial use.

      br

      --
      Brian Richardson