Re:Digital Voice Recorders

  • Noble Acuff
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 7, 2008
      Here's another vote for the Zoom H2. I've had it for about a year now
      and it's a great solution for portable recording, especially if you
      just need something to throw in your laptop bag "just in case." I
      didn't need XLR inputs on the recorder (I've got a mixing board, USB
      interface, etc. for that) and just wanted something portable with good
      sound quality.

      The H2 is also a good option if you want to capture a backup recording
      off a mixing board. I use mine as a backup device when I'm recording
      into my Mac. I just patch the H2 into an output from the mixing board,
      and if something happens to the file on the computer I've got a high
      quality backup.

      Noble Acuff

      My blog: http://nobleacuff.com
      LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nobleacuff