Re: [podcasters] Re:Video Converter Idea Request

  • Michael Johnson
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2008
      theres one oneline that you can do for free also you dont have to download anything media-convert.com

      as far as purchasing i suggest quicktimepro $30

      Cross Campus Ministry Podcast, A Podcast for Christian College Students in itunes and at crosscampusministry.com

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 6, 2008
        adobe prem. elements. send it to me and i will convert it.
        Dave