Re:Video Converter Idea Request

  • matt1027
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2008
      Check out Media Coder. It's free and has worked pretty good for me.

      http://www.mediacoderhq.com/
    • Michael Johnson
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 5, 2008
        theres one oneline that you can do for free also you dont have to download anything media-convert.com

        as far as purchasing i suggest quicktimepro $30

        Cross Campus Ministry Podcast, A Podcast for Christian College Students in itunes and at crosscampusministry.com

        Check out Media Coder. It's free and has worked pretty good for me.

        http://www.mediacod erhq.com/

      • David
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 6, 2008
          adobe prem. elements. send it to me and i will convert it.
          Dave