Re: [podcasters] Re: How do I listen to voc file format on windows? Or change them?

  • Paul Puri
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 19, 2008
      On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 9:54 AM, Richard Amirault <ramirault@...>wrote:

      > It's not the same thing. As far as I know there is no "effect" in any sound
      > editing program that will do what is done in Levelator.

      Although Levelator is an excellent product, the term effect in Audacity is
      used to describe anything that changes the audio contained in your project.
      It is not just reverb, delay, chorus, flanger. It is also dynamic controls.
      EQ, compression, noise reduction, etc. Levelator is just a simpler version
      of what Audacity already has available.

      Levelator just makes it easier.

      --
      Paul Puri