Re: [podcasters] rapp city radio is looking for independants

  • Dan Hughes
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2008
      Matthew says, "What I was dissing (and I'm gonna speak for Andrew, here,
      sorry) was the use of all-caps, which reeks of unprofessionalism and gets
      you laughed at no matter what the message is."
      As do misspellings, the misuse of words, and poor grammar. The original
      note was full of these problems.

      If you want to look professional, have someone with a good command of
      English proofread your copy before you send it out.

      ---Dan