24hr Podcast Postponed

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2008
      All:

      The 24hr Podcast has been postponed. This afternoon my grandfather of 99
      years passed away. I will be traveling to Michigan to attend the
      funeral. While I understand the disappointment of not being able to do
      the event this Saturday and Sunday I am sure you all understand.

      My plan is to do the event the weekend of December 20 and 21st which
      will match the exact weekend we did the event last year.

      Todd Cochrane
    • Paul Puri
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2008
        On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 9:45 PM, Todd Cochrane <geeknews@...> wrote:

        > All:
        >
        > The 24hr Podcast has been postponed. This afternoon my grandfather of 99
        > years passed away. I will be traveling to Michigan to attend the
        > funeral. While I understand the disappointment of not being able to do
        > the event this Saturday and Sunday I am sure you all understand.

        My condolences on your loss Todd. I just attended the funeral of my step
        father over the weekend, so I can relate.

        > My plan is to do the event the weekend of December 20 and 21st which
        > will match the exact weekend we did the event last year.

        I may actually have time to participate then. Looking forward to it.

        --
        Paul Puri

        Blog - http://paulpuri.blogspot.com

        Buy stuff from me - http://podsafegear.com