Starting WoW finishes season 2

  • cianmacmahon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2008
      Hey there. I'm going to use one of my three yearly "Toot your own
      trumpet" tokens which every member of this group gets to brag about my
      show, Starting WoW (www.StartingWoW.com) which has just completed it's
      second season with a totally over-hyped intro to episode 12, and with
      a copy of Wrath of the Lich King to give away.

      Starting WoW is a podcast which started off life (as Season 1) aimed
      towards WoW n00bs. Now, at the end of Season 2, we have covered a fair
      bit of the mid-range level stuff, have a writing staff over at the
      website as well as guest contributors to the show. We inform our
      listeners of... information in a humorous and self deprecating manor,
      and even go as far as to have an 11 step plan for Stopping World of
      Warcraft. Along with the 11 steps needed, I have extra "encouragement"
      such as a letter written by a friend talking about how she would never
      possibly consider dating a WoW player.

      So, if any of my wonderful contributors or listeners are on this list,
      I just want to thank you for making Season 2 all that I wanted it to
      be, and more.

      Oh, I also want to toot my own trumpet. The last episode of season 2
      in which you can win a copy of Wrath of the Lich King is at
      http://www.startingwow.com/?p=96