Bogger templates plus Vodpod

  • RatbagMedia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15 5:11 PM
      I've been using Blogger since day one of my blogging activities and
      when it came to finding a template that would suit my adventures in
      videoblogging I came across Hemingway.
      http://www.blogcrowds.com/resources/view_template.php/hemingway_75
      [It comes in white or black.]
      Perhaps I'm a bit caught up in the need to watch the 'screen' in a
      darkened theatre but Hemingway black has a lot of attributes that suit
      video I think.

      And if your web lives are enriched by the Blogger hacking community
      (as mine is)who knows where Hemingway could take you?

      dave riley
      Life of Riley
      http://ratbaggy.blogspot.com/