Re: [podcasters] Re: The NaNaPooPoo network

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2008
      Okay, just went out to your podcast's website, grabbed the RSS link,
      plugged that into Pipes. You're in there. It'll take a while, maybe, to
      propagate from Pipes to Feedburner.

      And remember it's still bleeding-edge beta. I've got a promo or whatever
      it ought to be called written, just gotta get it recorded.

      It was 14 Nov 2008, when piratepodshow commented: