Re: Podcasting Plugin for WordPress 2.6.x

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 4, 2008
      All

      I have been running our PowerPress plugin with WP 2.7 and everything
      is working fine. Angelo has made some updates to it since it was
      launched so if you are running a older version of PowerPress you will
      want to update...

      We will have a bigger update coming in a few weeks as we are adding
      some functionality to it that has been requested.

      http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/powerpress/

      Note: There are some advanced features now as well that you can
      implement via the Advanced section in the plugin.

      Todd...