Re: No Obama

  • writerpatrick
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 4, 2008
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Cook" <patsblogs@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone:
      >
      > Ya think he works for the McCain/Palin campaign? I wouldn't put
      ANYTHING past them at THIS point. The Republicans will do ANYTHING to
      maintain their hold on what little influential power they have left
      (Which they have been gradually losing since the primaries began).

      You sound just as bad. No party would sanction this; it's the work of
      an individual with their own ideas.

      I won't be voting for either candidate--I'm Canadian. :)

      And the idea of Internet regulation isn't that far off. In Canada the
      CRTC (Canada's FCC) is seriously looking into Internet regulation. But
      it's more about access to material such as porn or the amount of
      foreign content than it is about free speech.
    • writerpatrick
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 4, 2008