Re: [podcasters] Podcast Insiders

  • David Jackson
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 3, 2008
      Interesting that people will get to talk to me for 99 bucks a month. Why not sign up at my site for less than half that and talk to me live. If this is someone I partnered with I sure don't remember it. The picture looks like Taylor Merik. The email address has Taylor in the name.

      Taylor, can you refresh my memory?

      Dave