Re: No Obama

  • thxdave
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 2, 2008
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Waldo O" <americanbookmoghuls@...>
      wrote:

      > Who cares? You wanna talk politics..start a politics podcast.
      > Lets get back to things that don't involve controversy.

      I agree. We don't need anything here that will generate needless,
      long-winded threads that end up in shouting matches.

      So, what's the best microphone for under $125?

      ;-)

      (sorry, couldn't resist)
    • writerpatrick
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 4, 2008
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Cook" <patsblogs@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone:
        >
        > Ya think he works for the McCain/Palin campaign? I wouldn't put
        ANYTHING past them at THIS point. The Republicans will do ANYTHING to
        maintain their hold on what little influential power they have left
        (Which they have been gradually losing since the primaries began).

        You sound just as bad. No party would sanction this; it's the work of
        an individual with their own ideas.

        I won't be voting for either candidate--I'm Canadian. :)

        And the idea of Internet regulation isn't that far off. In Canada the
        CRTC (Canada's FCC) is seriously looking into Internet regulation. But
        it's more about access to material such as porn or the amount of
        foreign content than it is about free speech.