Re: [podcasters] No Obama

  • Waldo O
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 2, 2008
      Pie is betttteerrrrr

      On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 11:15, Paul Puri <paulpuri@...> wrote:

      > On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 11:48 PM, andrew clarke <mail@...<mail%40ozzmosis.com>>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > No good can come from this thread. Let it die. Thanks.
      > >

      > I like cheese!!
      >
      > Paul Puri

      Waleed "Waldo" Ovase
      Executive Producer
      Giant Gnome Productions
      www.giantgnome.com
      MCCAIN FTW

      "...you know what? I still get out of bed
      every day and make coffee, smoke some crack cocaine, put on my Richard
      Nixon mask and foam rubber cowboy hat and go to work like everyone
      else..."
      - Edward Morris

    • writerpatrick
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 4, 2008
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Cook" <patsblogs@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone:
        >
        > Ya think he works for the McCain/Palin campaign? I wouldn't put
        ANYTHING past them at THIS point. The Republicans will do ANYTHING to
        maintain their hold on what little influential power they have left
        (Which they have been gradually losing since the primaries began).

        You sound just as bad. No party would sanction this; it's the work of
        an individual with their own ideas.

        I won't be voting for either candidate--I'm Canadian. :)

        And the idea of Internet regulation isn't that far off. In Canada the
        CRTC (Canada's FCC) is seriously looking into Internet regulation. But
        it's more about access to material such as porn or the amount of
        foreign content than it is about free speech.