Re: [podcasters] No Obama

  • andrew clarke
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 1, 2008
      On Sat 2008-11-01 05:19:48 UTC-0000, bob4x42000 (bob4x42000@...) wrote:

      > If you want to continue Podcasting, DON'T VOTE FOR OBAMA,

      No good can come from this thread. Let it die. Thanks.

      Besides, the Podcasters list is international. Many of us can't even
      vote in the US election.

      Regards
      Andrew

      (podcasters@yahoogroups.com owner)

      Melbourne, Australia
    • writerpatrick
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 4, 2008
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Cook" <patsblogs@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone:
        >
        > Ya think he works for the McCain/Palin campaign? I wouldn't put
        ANYTHING past them at THIS point. The Republicans will do ANYTHING to
        maintain their hold on what little influential power they have left
        (Which they have been gradually losing since the primaries began).

        You sound just as bad. No party would sanction this; it's the work of
        an individual with their own ideas.

        I won't be voting for either candidate--I'm Canadian. :)

        And the idea of Internet regulation isn't that far off. In Canada the
        CRTC (Canada's FCC) is seriously looking into Internet regulation. But
        it's more about access to material such as porn or the amount of
        foreign content than it is about free speech.