Re: No Obama

  • Steve Carr
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 1, 2008
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "bob4x42000" <bob4x42000@...> wrote:

      > If you want to continue Podcasting, DON'T VOTE FOR OBAMA, if he doesn't like you he'll
      try to
      > smear you like Joe the plumber. If he's elected he will reinstate the "Fairness Doctrine"
      and
      > extent it to the internet. This man is a tyrant. Please vote for McCain i know he's not the
      > greatest, but we are in big trouble if Obama is elected.
      >
      > Thank You
      >
      > Bob Crandall
      > http://www.atvstoday.net

      I won't vote for Obama, but not for the reasons you've listed here. I doubt that Obama will
      somehow end podcasting. He has a lot of other issues that I don't like and don't trust.
      This isn't a political group so I don't want to get into it. I'll vote McCain, and he'll probably
      loose. Then, I'll have a lot of time to podcast as to whether my fears come true or if they
      don't. So here's to Democracy and don't forget to vote.

      Steve

      http://www.someguysinacar.com
    • writerpatrick
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 4, 2008
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Cook" <patsblogs@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone:
        >
        > Ya think he works for the McCain/Palin campaign? I wouldn't put
        ANYTHING past them at THIS point. The Republicans will do ANYTHING to
        maintain their hold on what little influential power they have left
        (Which they have been gradually losing since the primaries began).

        You sound just as bad. No party would sanction this; it's the work of
        an individual with their own ideas.

        I won't be voting for either candidate--I'm Canadian. :)

        And the idea of Internet regulation isn't that far off. In Canada the
        CRTC (Canada's FCC) is seriously looking into Internet regulation. But
        it's more about access to material such as porn or the amount of
        foreign content than it is about free speech.