Re: [podcasters] No Obama

  • Pat Cook
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hi everyone:

      I **HAVE** a political podcast. It's called "The Left Wing Conservative" Okay sure the site which it's on looks more like a political text blog than the home of an actual podcast, but THAT IS THE WHOLE PURPOSE. It's a text blog with audio and video podcast episodes as part of the content (When I get the time to record them that is, which I readily admit has been NEVER lately).

      That said....Seriously though, what difference does it really make? Podcasting is really little more than MULTIMEDIA BLOGGING (Be it audio OR video) when you really think about it.

      In short, it's all about THE CONTENT. People would be bored if they heard or watched me 24/7 blabbering away about why I think they should vote for Obama vs. McCain or even JOE THE PLUMBER (Referring to the now infamous plumber who walked out during a McCain campaign rally last week).

      Either way Waldo, like it or not, there are gonna be some politically active podcasters on here talking up politics for the next few days (Hopefully not beyond that however).

      Cheers

      Pat Cook
      patsblogs@...
      Denver, CO
      BLOGS & PODCASTS
      AS MY WORLD TURNS - http://asmyworldturns.blogspot.com/
      AS MY WEIGHT LOSS WORLD TURNS - http://asmyweightlossworldturns.blogspot.com/
      KB0OXD CYBERSHACK | HAM MUSINGS - http://kb0oxd.blogspot.com/
      KB0OXD CYBERSHACK | SITE & STATION NEWS - http://kb0oxdcybershacknews.blogspot.com/
      THE LEFT WING CONSERVATIVE - http://theleftwingconservative.blogspot.com/

      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 4, 2008
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Cook" <patsblogs@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone:
        >
        > Ya think he works for the McCain/Palin campaign? I wouldn't put
        ANYTHING past them at THIS point. The Republicans will do ANYTHING to
        maintain their hold on what little influential power they have left
        (Which they have been gradually losing since the primaries began).

        You sound just as bad. No party would sanction this; it's the work of
        an individual with their own ideas.

        I won't be voting for either candidate--I'm Canadian. :)

        And the idea of Internet regulation isn't that far off. In Canada the
        CRTC (Canada's FCC) is seriously looking into Internet regulation. But
        it's more about access to material such as porn or the amount of
        foreign content than it is about free speech.