Re: [podcasters] No Obama

  • Waldo O
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 1, 2008
      Who cares? You wanna talk politics..start a politics podcast.
      Lets get back to things that don't involve controversy.

      On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 17:21, Louis Antonucci <l_silvio@...> wrote:

      > I don't know about the rest of you but I and all my friends and family
      > are voting for Obama!!!
      >
      > --- On Sat, 11/1/08, Rob Schendel <Flash1Podcasting@...<Flash1Podcasting%40gmail.com>>
      > wrote:
      > From: Rob Schendel <Flash1Podcasting@...<Flash1Podcasting%40gmail.com>
      > >
      > Subject: Re: [podcasters] No Obama
      > To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com <podcasters%40yahoogroups.com>
      > Date: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 8:49 AM
      >

      > That's right, Steve - Every village has its idiot!
      >
      > On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 12:33 AM, Stephen Eley <SFEley@gmail. com> wrote:
      >
      > > On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 12:19 AM, bob4x42000 <bob4x42000@...<bob4x42000%
      > 40yahoo.com> >
      >
      > > wrote:
      >
      > > > If you want to continue Podcasting, DON'T VOTE FOR OBAMA,
      >

      > > It's good to see that podcasting is still not the province of the
      >
      > > intellectual elite.
      >

      > > I really hope nobody feeds this troll.
      >

      > > --
      >
      > > Have Fun,
      >
      > > Steve Eley (sfeley@gmail. com <sfeley%40gmail. com>)
      >
      > > ESCAPE POD - The Science Fiction Podcast Magazine
      >
      > > http://www.escapepo d.org

      Waleed "Waldo" Ovase
      Executive Producer
      Giant Gnome Productions
      www.giantgnome.com
      MCCAIN FTW

      "...you know what? I still get out of bed
      every day and make coffee, smoke some crack cocaine, put on my Richard
      Nixon mask and foam rubber cowboy hat and go to work like everyone
      else..."
      - Edward Morris

    • writerpatrick
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 4, 2008
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Cook" <patsblogs@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone:
        >
        > Ya think he works for the McCain/Palin campaign? I wouldn't put
        ANYTHING past them at THIS point. The Republicans will do ANYTHING to
        maintain their hold on what little influential power they have left
        (Which they have been gradually losing since the primaries began).

        You sound just as bad. No party would sanction this; it's the work of
        an individual with their own ideas.

        I won't be voting for either candidate--I'm Canadian. :)

        And the idea of Internet regulation isn't that far off. In Canada the
        CRTC (Canada's FCC) is seriously looking into Internet regulation. But
        it's more about access to material such as porn or the amount of
        foreign content than it is about free speech.