No Obama

  • bob4x42000
    Message 1 of 36 , Oct 31, 2008
      If you want to continue Podcasting, DON'T VOTE FOR OBAMA, if he doesn't like you he'll try to
      smear you like Joe the plumber. If he's elected he will reinstate the "Fairness Doctrine" and
      extent it to the internet. This man is a tyrant. Please vote for McCain i know he's not the
      greatest, but we are in big trouble if Obama is elected.

      Thank You

      Bob Crandall
      http://www.atvstoday.net
    • writerpatrick
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 4, 2008
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Cook" <patsblogs@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone:
        >
        > Ya think he works for the McCain/Palin campaign? I wouldn't put
        ANYTHING past them at THIS point. The Republicans will do ANYTHING to
        maintain their hold on what little influential power they have left
        (Which they have been gradually losing since the primaries began).

        You sound just as bad. No party would sanction this; it's the work of
        an individual with their own ideas.

        I won't be voting for either candidate--I'm Canadian. :)

        And the idea of Internet regulation isn't that far off. In Canada the
        CRTC (Canada's FCC) is seriously looking into Internet regulation. But
        it's more about access to material such as porn or the amount of
        foreign content than it is about free speech.