Re: [podcasters] One-click subscribe - Full list development

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2008
      It was 30 Oct 2008, when Evo Terra commented:

      > On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 9:07 PM, Pat Cook <patsblogs@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Check one of these out -
      > > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=one-click+subscribe&btnG=Google+Sear
      > > ch&aq=f&oq=
      > >
      > > Hope this helps
      >
      > No, not really. There are 2,520,000 results for that, most of which
      > have nothing at all to do with podcasting.
      >
      > And before you suggest it: yes, I did add "podcast" to that search.
      > Less results (~51,000), but still most are discussions about the idea, with
      > little information about formatting of one-click buttons specific to
      > individual podcatching clients.
      >
      > Hence, my reaching out to the group for collective wisdom, not help
      > using Google. ;)

      Well, as per Collective Wisdom. I conceived an idea of getting into
      Feedburner's subscribe popup and using their provided links. The bad
      news; I decided to just have one link that points to alla the links
      Feedburner provides.

      --

      Grizzly's Growls Podcast: <http://grizzlysgrowls.com>
      Stories from the Hiber-Nation: