Geo Location

  • Don Dehm
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2008
      I remember there being some services out there that allowed you to search
      for podcasts by geographic location. Podcasters would provide longitude and
      latitude. I couldn't find anything in my searches, I was probably using the
      wrong key words. Does anyone remember such animals?

      --
      Don A. Dehm
      Pulp Studios

      "Continued growth and ubiquity means media companies need to have a podcast
      and iPod/MP3 player strategy." - Abitron/Edison Media Research 2008