Re: [podcasters] Re: podcasting and community cable access

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 25, 2008
      I think it's more about "submitted by a local resident" rather than
      "created by a local resident." Seems to me when we put up my City Council
      Campaign video up back in Ann Arbor, that was the rule there. Makes
      sense; the CableCo is required to provide the channel -because- it
      provides access to their local watchers.

      It was 24 Oct 2008, when mbritt1216 commented:

      --

      Grizzly's Growls Podcast: <http://grizzlysgrowls.com>
      Stories from the Hiber-Nation: