Re: [podcasters] podcasting underground

  • Paul Puri
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008
      On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 6:27 PM, serviceyourac <serviceyourac@...>wrote:

      > i found a pretty good podcast with lots of good info on podcast promoting,
      > you guys
      > probably know most of this stuff but i found the content very informative.
      > heres the site
      > jasonvanorden.com podcasting underground

      A lot of the old timers here know about him, but it's good info to share for
      those who have not been around as long.

      He has a great book which I read, with some relevant info.

      *http://tinyurl.com/3kdfhl*

      Paul Puri

      My updates
      http://www.paulpuri.name

      My podcasting gear recommendations:
      http://podsafegear.com
      Chat: [image: Google Talk:] paulpuri [image: Skype:] unsignedpodcast
      Contact Me: [image: Blogger] <http://paulpuri.blogspot.com/>[image:
      Twitter]<http://twitter.com/paulpuri>

      --- @ WiseStamp Signature. <http://www.wisestamp.com/> Get it
      now<http://www.wisestamp.com/>

    • Michael Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2008
        yeah, i have only been podcasting for about 4 months, the info is great to me. i wish i knew about it earlier.

        Cross Campus Ministry Podcast, A Podcast for Christian College Students in itunes and at Videobible.blogspot.com