podcasting underground

  • serviceyourac
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008
      i found a pretty good podcast with lots of good info on podcast promoting, you guys
      probably know most of this stuff but i found the content very informative.
      heres the site
      jasonvanorden.com podcasting underground
    • Paul Puri
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008
        On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 6:27 PM, serviceyourac <serviceyourac@...>wrote:

        > i found a pretty good podcast with lots of good info on podcast promoting,
        > you guys
        > probably know most of this stuff but i found the content very informative.
        > heres the site
        > jasonvanorden.com podcasting underground

        A lot of the old timers here know about him, but it's good info to share for
        those who have not been around as long.

        He has a great book which I read, with some relevant info.

        *http://tinyurl.com/3kdfhl*

        Paul Puri

        My updates
        http://www.paulpuri.name

        My podcasting gear recommendations:
        http://podsafegear.com
        Chat: [image: Google Talk:] paulpuri [image: Skype:] unsignedpodcast
        Contact Me: [image: Blogger] <http://paulpuri.blogspot.com/>[image:
        Twitter]<http://twitter.com/paulpuri>

        --- @ WiseStamp Signature. <http://www.wisestamp.com/> Get it
        now<http://www.wisestamp.com/>

      • Michael Johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2008
          yeah, i have only been podcasting for about 4 months, the info is great to me. i wish i knew about it earlier.

          Cross Campus Ministry Podcast, A Podcast for Christian College Students in itunes and at Videobible.blogspot.com