Re: [podcasters] Background Music

  • Rev. David Grizzly Smith
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 3, 2008
      It was 2 Oct 2008, when James Wadsworth commented:

      > Hey Everyone,
      >
      > I'm about to move into video with my podcast and I am very excited
      > about this. But there is one thing that I'm not sure about: background
      > music. I've recently been watching the Zune Insider podcast and they play a
      > background track during the video. I want to do the same but I don't have
      > any music that I could use.
      >
      > Do any of you know of the best way to find background tracks for this
      > purpose? I've tried the Podsafe Music network but I have trouble
      > searching and finding tracks. Any ideas?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > ~James Wadsworth

      For general-purpose music you can use for most stuff, without the music
      overwhelming what you have to say, try Kevin MacLeod's music from
      http://www.incompetech.com Not brilliant, but you don't want brilliant
      music, you want good music that doesn't interfere with your message.

      Kevin's good on that.

      Hope that helps.

      --

      Grizzly's Growls Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>