Free Podcaster Forums

  • Walt Snider
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2008
      I run Podcast Society, which I set up for any podcast, regardless of content
      to use for free.

      If you need forums, just email me the name of your show, what each forum
      should be called, and if the content is "Rated R". More adult-centric show
      forums will have their forums invisible until the moderator (you) invite
      them to your show forums, basically, this keeps the kiddies from learning
      new words.

      No slight of hand here, I do mean free.

      Walt Snider
      phone: (954) SPY-NEWS
      email: <mailto:walt@...> walt@...
      web: <http://www.waltsnider.com/> www.WaltSnider.com
      blog: www.OffTheWalt.com
      podcasts: <http://www.korenewmedia.com/> www.KoreNewMedia.com

    • Waldo O
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2008
        Hey Walt,

        whats the URL of the forums?

        waldo

        On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 07:36, Walt Snider <waltsnider@...> wrote:

        > I run Podcast Society, which I set up for any podcast, regardless of
        > content
        > to use for free.
        >
        > If you need forums, just email me the name of your show, what each forum
        > should be called, and if the content is "Rated R". More adult-centric show
        > forums will have their forums invisible until the moderator (you) invite
        > them to your show forums, basically, this keeps the kiddies from learning
        > new words.
        >
        > No slight of hand here, I do mean free.
        >
        > Walt Snider
        > phone: (954) SPY-NEWS
        > email: <mailto:walt@... <walt%40waltsnider.com>>
        > walt@... <walt%40waltsnider.com>
        > web: <http://www.waltsnider.com/> www.WaltSnider.com
        > blog: www.OffTheWalt.com
        > podcasts: <http://www.korenewmedia.com/> www.KoreNewMedia.com

        Waleed "Waldo" Ovase
        Executive Producer
        Giant Gnome Productions
        www.giantgnome.com
        MCCAIN FTW

        "...you know what? I still get out of bed
        every day and make coffee, smoke some crack cocaine, put on my Richard
        Nixon mask and foam rubber cowboy hat and go to work like everyone
        else..."
        - Edward Morris

      • Walt Snider
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2008