Re: [podcasters] My Music Podcast

  • Waldo O
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2008
      You should definetely think about putting in those java players dude ;)
      If they're there..they arent coming up for me in Chrome...

      waldo

      On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 05:13, Joe Givens <joe@...> wrote:

      > Is revamped and has a new look, five shows are up and if you haven't
      > checked it out, have a listen. I know that what you'll hear may not
      > please everyone, but the tunes are definately different and unique.
      > Good downtempo, chill, party music for sure (and I'm talking shows 2-
      > 5)!!! Put your earbuds in and head over to:
      >
      > www.snojoradio.com

      > Snoqualmie Joe
      > Snoqualmie, WA
      > snoqualmiejoe@... <snoqualmiejoe%40gmail.com>
      > Home page: www.joegivens.com now blogging regular updates
      > Podcasts: www.snoqualmiejoe.com, www.boatvirgins.com,
      > www.snojoradio.com

      Waleed "Waldo" Ovase
      Executive Producer
      Giant Gnome Productions
      www.giantgnome.com
      MCCAIN FTW

      "...you know what? I still get out of bed
      every day and make coffee, smoke some crack cocaine, put on my Richard
      Nixon mask and foam rubber cowboy hat and go to work like everyone
      else..."
      - Edward Morris